Friday 2 October 2009

Tired Day

I think this is an accumulation of tiredness from many days out... I
am so tired now even half past ten, and am ready for bed anytime.
But..., again I have to crawl out from my working attire into the
slumberland attire... what a hassle...

Anyway, had a good day in Birmingham. I had Malaysian food; Fried koay
teow and my friend had Nasi Lemak. It was funny but, it was definitely
good. Then, another harvest and another harvest supper. In Birmingham,
we went to the Chinese supermarket and I managed to find mooncakes,
omochi, and spoke some Cantonese.

Later on, I met a Malaysian on the street who was getting me to buy a
new SIM card. Well, I did buy the SIM card and we spoke in Mandarin,
very satisfied and he is from Johore. It is always good to meet
someone who sounds familiar.

I am so Chinese, just very Chinese and it is a bonus to be able to
speak Chinese in one day!!! Thank God!!!

Suddenly, twelve months seem so long and so distant, but I know it is
going to do me good. I just have to face it.

Till later...

No comments: