Monday 5 October 2009

First School Assembly

This morning was the third time I go into the school assembly of High
Ercall Primary. However, the previous two times my participation was
very minimal and, I was mainly observing.

This morning, it is different. we thought it would be good for me to
share about the mid-autumn festival of the Chinese, and tell the
children the legend behind the festival as well as what is the
tradition we Chinese do during such celebration.

On top of that, since I was going to teach them a new song, we
conveniently arranged for me to play the piano while the children were
filing into the school hall. It was great!!! They were so amazed and
so glad to have live music to accompany them in.

The story telling went so well, they was simply fascinated and we
showed them the mooncake. And, I taught them the song "God Is So Good"
accompanied by the piano of course. We had great fun.

The assembly ended with me playing on the piano again while they filed
out of the hall. What a good experience!!! Next week, we would explore
a new topic and hopefully, they could have some fun learning new
things again!!!

God is so good, hallelujah!
God is so good, hallelujah!
God is so good, is so good to me.

Amen!!!!!

No comments: