Monday 21 June 2010

You The Tree, I The Flower

This is crazy but, I promised to write this just for you.

Dedicated to my dearie dearie J:

You are a tree, strong and tough,
You can face the storm no matter how rough,
Always proud of yourself, always want to reach higher,
But, deep inside you, you need some love and care.

I am a flower, fragile and lovely and easily crushed,
So you said, and I believe it's a truth or only half,
But you know me well, you know me truly well,
I am a flower that will last through rain, sun snow and live again.

Hahahah, there you have it. Miss talking to you girl!!!

We must meet up one day soon, back home?

1 comment:

shuang said...

hahahaha. you bad!!! you make me cry twice tonight. where's my tissue box?

we surely need to meet. perhaps you come to AU after back from England?

hugs, x