Sunday 6 June 2010

Random Thoughts

I often call myself a dreamer - and I know I am. But, a dremaer suffers from her own dreams.

Confused??? Lost??? I know not but, I do wonder this state of mind that surrounds me in recent days.

O, yes...I did ask myself whether to pour it all out on this public space??? Not sure...If you read this, maybe not many, bless you. You are reading the gibberish thoughts of someone who are very unsure for the very moment.

It might not make sense, and maybe with hindsight later on, it might be just silliness and rubbish. No, the English life is fine, work is absolutely busy and great, spiritual life is picking up (yes, still picking up speed), and friends & family are definitely on the good side.

I guess I need some distraction to this busy mind of mine...a very good distraction. You, I miss the time when we were at home, you might be able to understand but again, you might not be reading. And you,...Yes the other you might be reading and feeling worried - don't be, maybe just say a prayer for me; peace of God, peace of mind, peace in my heart.

And another you, will you be reading??? *sighs* This is going nowhere and I am going nowhere. I should just go out for a cup of coffee somewhere like the olden days, watch a movie like the olden days, go for an orchestral concert like the olden days,...

Sound so stupid...

1 comment:

shuang said...

when you think of me, think of the tree and flower storry. tree always be there for flower, and flower always be there for the tree. regardless of how far apart our distant hold, friendship, sistership, holds forever. there are things can tare us a part, like physical distant for example, but there are things that will always hold together in one piece, thats our heartship, as good friends, as strength for one another. who knows where one will be in 5, 10, 20, even 50 years time, but for sure, our friendship will last as long as both of us live, and beyond.

it is unusual for us to be sentimental between both of us, beside funny jokes, however, remember my dear friend, we are always together like the tree who produce brunch, brunch who produce flower.