Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Talk on Health and Diet

Well, this is going to bee a boring blog, if you are reading, but I
thought it is better for me to write it down than to bottle it all up.

I should have started days ago, or even yesterday, but hey, 25 April
2017 is not that bad. So, today, dizziness was ever present, and I
felt very tired. I started off rather breezy in the morning, but that
did not mean no yawns and the general fuzzy brain.

So, fuzzy brain (hardly able to think straight, what more to read or
write anything sensible); then, there is this general tiredness when I
could not seem to breathe properly - well, maybe breathing seems more
like a delayed reaction. On top of it all, constant ache on my left
ankle, and lower abdomen. Oh yes, every time after meal, that pain to
remind me not to be greedy when eating.

Food intake for today:
Breakfast - A slice of cake (6 x 5 x 1.5 cm), 2 biscuits (2.5 x 5 cm),
water, and 3 macadamia nuts.
Lunch - 3 spoons of noodle (curry) with pieces of bean curds, and 1
fishball. 1 biscuit.
Dinner - 2 pieces of fish; some lettuce leaves; some stir-fry jitkua
with tanghoon.

In the course of the day, I managed to sneak in 1 chocolate truffle.

I hope this is not leading towards anorexia.

No comments: