Friday 2 July 2010

I Want To Know

A song that gives me so much pain....

Verse 1:
You always understand what I think inside,
You know the very way to make me smile,
How I wish I could read your soul through your eyes
And see your thoughts that no words can describe

Pre-Chorus:
Maybe it doesn't matter 'cause we live in different worlds,
Though we said, "we are here for each other",
Maybe I might not be the one, to share your hopes and dreams in life,
Still there's a voice within my heart that says,

Chorus:
I want to know should I really let you go,
Though my heart feels
you are the only one so close
I want to know would you ever feel this love
Even when I have never said it out to you

Bridge:
You said to me you have to take this path
And grab this chance to reach the stars you want,
I tell myself I have to let you go
Maybe that's how it should be, maybe, o maybe, o maybe…

Chorus 2: (YR+MH)
You never know how I really miss you so
And the moments you have brought into my life
You never know how I truly hope inside
We would always remain the way we are today

No comments: