Monday 21 September 2009

First Week In England

The first week in England has been all right, however, it is too
chilly and I am getting miserable.

First, there is no piano to practise on. There is a keyboard set up
for me,but it is lacking one octave or two, and that makes playing so
limited. I miss my dear piano a lot.

On the happy note, my host actually took the effort to make me feel
more at home and orientated with the house by putting together the
layout of the house using the lego set. It is a lot of fun and I
really appreciate that as now I could always refer to my map whenever
I am lost. I will try taking pictures of those.

Next, I am going to be involved with the setting up of a new church
within the deanery and that is very exciting. Well, basically it is
like starting a baby and hopefully, see it grow!!! Something I do look
forward to and, I do want to be more involved.

I miss home a lot!!! I miss hugs too!!!

No comments: