Friday 3 April 2009

First of May

This title really reminds me of the famous song by the Beegee's! It is
a beautiful song and I like it so much. Well, the first of May marks a
brand-new beginning for me, and a new chapter in my life.

I never thought that I would really embark on a journey to UK, and on
an uncertain mission; volunteering. So, the countdown has begun and
the preparation is in full swing!!! I truly hope that everything would
go on smoothly and I would find favour in the tasks I need to
complete. Suddenly, there is excitement, nervousness, anxiety,
reluctance, happiness, all in one. What a complicated feeling in my
heart.

Well, as I observed before, April has always been a "new beginning"
for the different stage of my life, there is always a difference. Same
as now, April fool's day was not a fool for me, it was a memorable
day!!! The letter from UK arrived which means I could proceed with my
visa application and I am really moving forward!!!

Things I plan to do in the near future:

* Record my songs and compositions
* Journal my journey in life and in music
* Assist those who needs my help
* Continue my journey in music education

You are the witness to my plans and God has the full control. I pray
that God would give me strength, wisdom, and the life to carry these
plans!!! I love God! I love my life! And I love the precious people
around me!!!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Let me know if u can go down, dear! How about we meet on 2nd May? You want to come up to London and we'll meet u off the train, or shall we go up to Birmingham and meet u?