Tuesday 4 September 2007

Husky, Sexy Voice

Okay, I am having a husky, sexy voice. It has been like that for more than a week and still haven't recovered. My my, how I wish to be well and able to sing like a normal me. Yes, suppose to lead this Friday and backup singing this Saturday, God help me!!! Today is real crazy, first the e-mail system was out and I ended up doing ... no thing, no, not a typo, I did no thing. So, I started to visit some old blogs that I created ages ago and, I landed here and writing away. Of course, i had launched into reading my friends' blogs these days and they are great. I think I need to revive my old self and be myself once again. Not bound by work, not drowned by words of others, not blinded by the spinning and turning of human faces. O, life, how I enjoy it when I jump out of that little box called cubicle, and walk on the paths of thoughts and reality.

No comments: