Sunday 5 November 2006

The New Me

Well, I am still amazing at what I actually wrote, those lengthy and old posts, with the reasonings and questions and unceasing pesterings. Now, things have changed so much. Once, the questions that bugged me were "what is my calling? What am I supposed to do? How do I serve in God's kingdom? Have I embarked on the right track?" Now, those questions no longer matter, what matters now is the relationship with people, the growth as a Christian, and how deep have I been rooted in the word of God. THe last seven months has indeed been a super-growth for me, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and there have been so many things I just have to learn. They could be painful at times, but they are just inevitable and I know I am definitely a better person now. I think, few month ago a silly thought crossed my mind. I actually felt that I am few years older than my actual age, and I wonder why has three months made such changes. WHatever it is, I thank God for His abundant blessings in my life, and I no longer wants to seek another path or another "call". I am at peace here, but I do seek God's wisdom to handle the different people, the different situations and the different tasks. Sometimes it is just frustrating when things do not work out the way you thought it would. But, out of my experience, God's hands are so mighty and He never stop to amaze us with His great and mighty works. I pray that I would continue to commit everything and anything in my life in to God's strong and mighty hands, for He knows best and He is the greatest!!!

1 comment:

Violinuts said...

Hi, thanks for leaving me the nice comments on my page. May I know if I know you?

However, I do have to ask you to bear with my curse words, that's how I am. Haha!